BEST OF WARSAW: a unique car tour and a luxury cruise.
Dear Cultural Friends,
I would like to invite you to a two-part adventure: a unique car tour and a luxury cruise.
We will learn how the face of Warsaw changed over the centuries, how old is Warsaw's Old Town actually, how many uprisings were in the capital of Poland and which office building replaced a synagogue.. Finally, we will admire the panorama of the city from the perspective of the Vistula River during relaxing cruise.
We meet at 10:00 am, Protected content to visit and learn about:
- History of Tomb of An Unknown Soldier and Piłsudski Square;
- UNESCO monument: Old Town;
- Castle Square and Royal Route;
- Warsaw Uprising Monument;
- History of Polish Jews;
- Powiśle district;
We board a luxury cruise ship to see the other face of the city, from the perspective of the Vistula River.
We finish our tour on boulevards in Old Town.
- Time: 3 hours
- Price: 43€/169PLN
- Max 24 attendees
- Pick-up from Hard Rock Cafe (under the guitar)
Three step registration:
1. Accept invitation to the event
2. Confirm your RSVP by sending an email to:Protected content (before the 12th of September).
3. On 12th September I will post prepayment methods available to you.
Looking forward to meeting you,