Coi Village, Phu Tho: Travel and Volunteer Work
Hi arts & culture lovers,
It’s been more than a year that we have been together to different traditional handicrafts villages around Hanoi. In addition to exploring the different aspects of arts and culture of northern Vietnam, I’d like to invite you all to this new series of activity: travel and volunteer work. It means every time we go to a place, we will not only go there as a tourist but also be part of the community and join the voluntary work there.
Our first project will be about “ Preserve the Dao ethnic tradition and impulse community based tourism in Coi Village (Bản Cỏi), Phu Tho province ”
By joining this trip, we will immerse ourselves in the tea hill and check in the Xuan Sơn national forest. After that, we can choose to join group activities, either:
1. Teaching for the children at the local primary school about simple English related to Forest environment or
2. Building and making the play ground for children based on the available material getting from rubber car wheels.
For details of the trip, please download the itinerary here: Protected content
Cheers and see you all again soon!
- Registration closing date: 10 November
- Payment closing date: 11 November (1 week before departure date)
- Itinerary might change and everyone will be posted via whatsapp group (please PM me your number so I can add you to the existing group).
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.