Let's Play a Game in Dutch!
Hi language friends!
I hope that you are all well, healthy and keeping 1.5 m from each other.
For this activity we are going to be practicing DUTCH by doing some warming up round of introductions activities, talking about tips on how we are spending our time and then we are moving to play the game. The game is going to be for level B1 onwards. Even if you don't have B1 you can always join the first part for the conversation so you can practice your vocabulary and speaking ;)
1. For more comfort you can use 2 devices: For example, your cellphone for playing and your PC / tablet for seeing the presenting screen. Working with only your phone is also perfectly fine! But you will have to switch from window to window.
2. Make sure to have kahoot.it open since we are going to play there. When we start the meeting we are going to share the game PIN so we are all in the same session playing.
3. Click or copy paste the link in your browser. If you already have the zoom app then just use the meeting ID and password.
- Part 1 of 2, link valid from 8:00 to 8:40 pm: Protected content Meeting ID: Protected content Protected content
- Part 2 of 2, link valid from 8:40 to 9:10 pm: Protected content Meeting ID: Protected content Protected content
In case you cannot join since the first part you can always join the second :).
Please confirm your attendance and see you soon!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.