Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche – “The Joy of Living” Teaching
YONGEY MINGYUR RINPOCHE – INDONESIA “THE JOY OF LIVING” TEACHING TOUR Protected content
You don’t have to be a Buddhist to join this teaching.
Meditation Workshop : Calming the Mind (Joy of Living level 1)
Friday & Saturday, Protected content 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 WIB
RSVP : Protected content
and there will be exact amount to be paid and bank account details.
Language : English, with Indonesian translation
Contact persons: Protected content
Notes: Students will get lower fees
ABOUT MINGYUR RINPOCHE
Born in Protected content the Himalayan border regions between Tibet and Nepal, Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche is a rising star among the new generation of Tibetan Buddhist masters. From a young age, Rinpoche was drawn to a life of contemplation. He spent many years of his childhood in strict retreat. At the age of seventeen, he was invited to be a teacher at his monastery’s three-year retreat center, a position rarely held by such a young lama. He also completed the traditional Buddhist training in philosophy and psychology, before founding a monastic college at his home monastery in north India.
What is the JOY OF LIVING?
The Joy of Living is a path of meditation practice that can be followed by anyone, regardless of religious or cultural orientation. Meditation enables us to discover a lasting contentment that is not subject to the fluctuating conditions of the external world, and to nurture the qualities of wisdom and compassion that naturally manifest from awareness itself.
The Joy of Living program contains three levels:
Calming the Mind
Opening the Heart
Level I: Calming the Mind ( This 2 Day workshop is the Level 1 only)
In this level, you will learn:
1. How to rest in open awareness, a state of spacious and alert presence
2. How to use visual objects, sounds, tastes, and other sense objects as supports for awareness in meditation
3. How to transform your relationship to physical pain, difficult emotions, and destructive thought patterns using the practice of awareness meditation
4. How to deal with distractions and obstacles in meditation, such as excessive thought activity, sleepiness, and discouragement
5. How to start a daily meditation practice, including the correct meditation posture and the ideal length of a meditation session
If you are interested, do RSVP and paid early. Last year I could not join as I registered at last minute and it was fully booked !!
C u there. Btw, my whatsapps : Protected content