Intro to Improv Theater
Happy new year, amigos!
Have you heard about improv before, but didn't get a chance to try it out? or Have you done some improv already and are looking to re-connect with it? Then, this is for you!
Spark your creativity, relieve stress, play fun games, and more:
- Listen and be present
- Be better communicators
- Tap into creativity
- Relieve anxiety/stress and release tension
- Celebrate making mistakes and be more resilient
- Gracefully deal with uncertainty
- Make your partners look good and collaborate on teams more effectively
Improv helps in many aspects, including, but not limited to:
- Develop deeper listening skills
- Hone your audience awareness
- Embrace body language that makes you open and flexible to ideas instead of closed off.
- Be more comfortable going off-script (i.e. improvising) during presentations, in Q&A, and in life.
- Use “yes and” thinking to collaborate more creatively and effectively with your team
- Take care of your teammates and notice when team members feel excluded or afraid to contribute their thoughts. Sometimes, great ideas go unspoken.
1) No previous experience necessary.
2) This is a highly interactive activity, thus participants are required to turn-on their cameras.
3) Activity will be held in Spanish.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.