Lake Baikal & The World's Longest Railway
Looking for 5 more people to join us on this epic trip to Lake Baikal on Trans-Siberian Train for 13 Days, from 1 to 13 Mar Protected content .
Nestling in the mountainous Russian region of Siberia, north of the Mongolian border, is the ancient deepest and most voluminous lake on earth – the magic of winter Lake Baikal.
Lake Baikal conspires with mother nature to transform itself into an open icy playground at this time of the year, eager to flaunt it’s crystal clear blue ice to reflect its purity; rendering mercy to hold you on its solid surface, permitting audacity to drive across its frozen lake and regale you with amazing patterns of various cracked lines, crystal-clear ice with piled up floes on huge ice shield and beautiful bubbles beneath as you glide and frolic on it. Not being alone, grotto neighbor are also not shy to enthrall you with beautifully decorated icicles for million photo shoot with dramatic landscape of this incredible winter lake.
And let the epic Trans-Siberian Railway transport you from the terminus Vladivostok, Far East's most dynamic, fast-paced and the major Pacific port city in Russia overlooking Golden Horn Bay, near the borders with China and North Korea!
Group Size : 8 pax and more
Land Cost for this 13-day's trip :
8 Pax @ SGD2859
10 Pax @ SGD2608
12 Pax @ SGD2485
• 2-way airport transfer
• all private transfers (Fiat Ducato or Mercedez Sprinter or such, UAZ vans (Russian 4WD army van), all at appropriate locations)
• Trans-Siberia Train from Vladivostok to Ulan Ude (3D3N)
• English-speaking guiding, local ranger guiding
• all meals as stated above
• all activities as above and all accommodations (nice guesthouse and home stay with 2 to 3 sharing depending on the layout of the apartment; 4 night hotel)
• all entrance fees, real Russian Banya (sauna), open air hot spring
• Support letter for our visa processing
• International air ticket (Less than $ Protected content at today subject to change. Air ticket prices tend to be cheapest 3 months before departure)
• Travel Insurance
• Personal expenses
• Meals not indicated (Not included for 3D3N stay on train, 2D in Vladivostok and only 1 of the meal in Lake Baikal)
• Siberia Visa
• Optional tips
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.