Central Park to GWB
THE EVENT PHOTO IS OUR MEETING LOCATION.
2. We will make a stop at Saint John the Divine's grounds and the Peace Fountain
3. We can check out the current exhibition at Saint John the Divine, where we can also make a bathroom stop.
4. We will walk to Riverside Park and visit Riverside Church (if there is no service at the time we get there)
5. We will walk by the General Grant National Memorial
5. We will walk to the foot of GWB and decide if ...
a. we want to cross the bridge to NJ and back
b. we prefer to keep walking to Fort Tyron Park and visit The Cloisters and the beautiful grounds with their spectacular view of the Hudson river.
c. do both.
6. There is a very nice restaurant on the way to Fort Tyron Park - if I can remember where it is - where we can have a late lunch (if I can find it and if it is open)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.