City walk from Rautatientori to Kaivopuisto
Let's start new year with a small city walk!
The plan of the walk:
- meeting inside the Rautatientori, railway station. 12:00,
- walking through old Eira streets to Kaivopuisto, enjoying open sea horizon view in Kaivopuisto;
- walking to Unisaari island, which is available by walking only in winter and enjoying opean sea view again. Exploring this small island: industrial bridge, Helsinki view from the alternative point of view, the small shipyard and so on-).
- Staying for some rest/coffee/snacks in the neighboring cafe .
- Returning to the railway station
How to prepare to the walk:
It should not be very cold Protected content no rain on 1st of January), however dress warm. There are some trams/buses running to Rautatientori from the final point of the walk, so return not by foot, but by public transport is also possible.
Meeting point: Rautatientori, 12:00, in front of Robert's coffee.
My phone: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.