‘Outdoorsy’ Valentines Weekend
With coronavirus lockdown restrictions still in place, it will come as no surprise that Valentine’s Day is going to be a little different in Protected content . But love it or loathe it, it’s hard to avoid the heart-shaped paraphernalia on February 14, and this year is no exception. We designed an open concept, limited number, in person celebration in a hotel 800m walk to Sile beach. Join us for a weekend full with relaxing and enjoyable activities that also might help you to your self journey in life.
• Pandemic certified hotel, with hygienic rooms.
• Covered cafe (open at one end) with high-ceiling heaters and outdoor pool with garden view. Seating four people per table in cafe. Separate dining area reserved only for us
• Doctor on site, with a government hospital 1 km away. HES code & ID required with
• Relationship Workshops
• Yoga & Meditation Activities
• Outdoor activities (as weather permits) such as badminton in garden and beach walks to the Black Sea’s with its white bubbly crashing waves
• Spicy mulled wine (free Sat & Sun /1glass/pp) around garden cocktail tables, with garden barrel fires
• Fun games with presents
• Creative fun stage shows you can participate in
• Charming relaxing live guitar music
• Celebrate your birthday with us
• Limited number of people to 15
• Due to limited space, its first come first serve
• All inclusive except alcohol. (Bring your own alcohol)
• Free mini bus services on Friday
•Mandatory prof. guide & Travel insurance
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.