Come test your aim
Either you’re a beginner, intermediate or a pro, the key to becoming good player is practice, practice, practice. So come join me at Protected content and master the art of darts. There are 3 dart boards: Protected content be designated for beginners and Protected content intermediate/advance. Dart pins are provided but feel free to bring your own pins
For y’all ping pong enthusiast, there’s also available table for y’all. Or just simply hang out and enjoy their steak night and extended happy hour until 8 pm
“The Cricket Rule”
- The object cricket is to close all numbers from 15 to 20, and the bull's eye before the opponent does.
- To close a number, a player must score three of that number (any combination of singles doubles and triples).
- Two players throw in turn three darts at a dartboard
- Both players start a leg with a score of 501
- After each throw their score is lowered by the score thrown on the board
- The first player to end up with a score of exactly 0 after a hit in the doubles ring or bull's eye wins the leg
- When a player reaches a score lower than 2 it is called a bust. The turn goes immediatly to the other player and the score is reset to the score after the previous set of 3 darts
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.