Great Chef : Chef Ariel of Bistro Manuel, wine pairing dinner.
Last year we wanted to schedule this amazing chef ! Chef ariel.
Chef Ariel Manuel is first famed for making Restaurant Lolo Dad's as one of the top "gastronomic/iconic/bombastic" place in Manila. Fast forward, he now invites us again back to his kitchen with this elegant menu :
- Hors d’Oeuvres
- Marinated Salmon and Sea Urchin flan, on Grilled Watermelon salad
- Olive oil poached Mackerel, Mustard seed and Miso
- Baked Oyster with noodle and Sliver of Duck Foie gras
- Chorizo with Immersed egg and Supple corn
- Sliver of roast Rib eye and Braised beef cheek
Potatoes and Apple Kimchi
- Vanilla bean and Coconut milk Panna Cotta
Passion fruit chilled soup
The restaurant is located on the second floor of the building, as if we want to hide such a nice gem of gastronomy and keep it to oneself !
Here is the map : Protected content …
We would need to know your attendance already by paying your seat here :
Thank you !
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.