Photography meeting for February 2019
Dear Photography Group members,
As those of you that were attending the previous (10th January) get together may remember, we talked about the possibility of some sort of "seminar" for discussing issues of photography, addressing primarily beginners and enthusiasts.
As follow-up to the mailing out of the Pamphlet "Principles of Photography" (if you have not yet received it, please message me), Consuls of the Photography group Antigoni Pagona and myself have, jointly, arranged this new get together.
Parking is available at the hotel underground garage and outdoor car parks near the hotel. Metro station "Megaron Mousikis" is 3 blocks away.
The proposed topics of this meeting are:
1. Discussion on the contents of the Pamphlet and questions, if any.
2. Types of cameras/lenses and guidance regarding intended purchases.
3. Types of photography and recommended gear.
4. Demonstration of various photographic gear (cameras, lenses, flash guns, tripods, etc.)
5. Projection of photos taken by members or other (photographers). We will, most likely,* have a guest speaker, Greek-Australian Alexandra Kipourgos, photographer and artist, who will also show some of her lovely photos.
6. If you would like some of your photos shown please send them to me at Protected content
7. Discussion on possible future activities and feedback from members.
Protected content management has kindly accepted our proposal to not charge rent for the room. The hotel's expected revenue will be from beverages sweets and snacks attendees will be buying, which will be served in the meeting room by hotel staff.
We urge you to sign up (and join us) for this get together, to be held in a relaxed atmosphere and which, hopefully, will be quite interesting for everyone.
If you have any questions please message me or Antigoni Pagona.
* Alexandra lives in a remote mountain village near Aigion (in Peloponnisos) and weather is a critical consideration.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.