Intercultural improv brunch
Come join us for a joyful brunch with some improvisational theater training activities and games!
• Improv theater is basically theater without a script, with characters and stories created in teamwork between the actors.
• You do not need to know anything about improv to attend, and we will try to make everyone feel safe and welcome.
• Everyone can do this, you do not need to be particularly brave, spontaneous or creative :-)
• There are several techniques and concepts one can learn, and improv skills can help in daily life too :-)
Some skills that are important in improv:
• accepting and building on others' ideas,
• making your partner look good,
• playfulness, and
• being courageous.
How the session will work:
• We start with a potluck meal - feel free bring something to eat if you find the time
• We will play various improv exercises and games, with some theory and reflection in between.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.