Picnic With Moon And Candles In The Viennese Forest
I organized this activity last year and it was a complete success.
Many asked me to do it again, and here we are!
We won't have a full moon on the weekend this summer, but it will be nice anyway!
- Register only if you will come.
- Cancel at least 48 hours in advance by the system.
- Another member will be waiting for you at the tram station to bring the group to the picnic place, so please BE PUNCTUAL.
- LED LIGHTS and CANDLES inside glasses (for safety reasons and protect them from the wind))
- A soup spoon 🥄 (for a game)
- Reusable PlateS, cutlery, glass, cup, napkin, bottle, etc. Please let's avoid plastic and rubbish.
- Food and drinks to share.
- Blanket, cushion, folding chair, folding stool, etc. to seat comfortably and KEEP DISTANCE.
- Beach paddle, frisbee or other games.
- Spray, spirals and candles anti mosquitos.
- A song, dance, game, story, poem or other from your country. Don't be shy!
There are public toilets at Protected content and brand-new toilets at the entrance/exit of the park. Water close.
We will play songs containing the words moon, heaven, night, planet, sun or stars.
Table cloth: Paola, a marker for the labels, first game.
Robert: Nametags. Thanks!
Teresita Bauer: 3 rolls of kitchen paper and litter bags.
WE STILL NEED:
- A volunteer to bring the group from the tram stop to the picnic
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.