Dragon Back Hike - Difficulty: Medium to Hard
Level of difficulty: tougher than Apek hill
Total hike duration: Protected content
Requires a good stamina, scrambling with hands and legs on the rock, and not afraid of height. We are starting early to avoid the heat, and heat increases low blood pressure.
We will have brunch or early lunch after that at local food court (specialty: Hennessy XO noodles, ABC iced desert with beans and nuts, Indian food).
1) Wear thick pants, no drinking alcohol the night before and get good sleep.
2) if you are Carpooling, please bring your clean set of clothes and sandals to change after hike, and big towel or Pareo / sarung to change.
No wetting your host's car at his/her own expenses!
3) if you are bringing a non-Albatross member, please inform me in advance.
4) please have own breakfast before hike. And bring 1.5-2L of water or isotonic drinks and snacks.
5) please pay to your driver for mileage. Driver need not share the mileage cost for car ride offer.
You meet and understood the above, and wish to attend? Click attending and whatsapp me Protected content by 31 Aug 2017 to be added to WA group.
Note: You bear own responsibility during the hike, on your mishap or accident as a result of own negligence otherwise stated above and instructed by the guide.