Hike & Camp in Lost World (Level: Advanced)
You will be required to carry own backpack 12L to 15L depending on your camping gears. If you ok to sleep in open tent under flysheet and groundsheet provided by the Guide, you carry less weight. With backpack, you only need to trek 3 to 4 hours to campsite.
There are 4 waterfalls, we will camp at one of the waterfalls.
1) Your participation is confirmed First come First served subject to number of spaces available.
2) Hired Guide.
3) Food, cooking, gas & stove and transport: DIY and share.
4) Rucksack, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, jacket, trekking gears: on own.
5) This event is subject to weather. If rain and storm with winds, the trip will be delayed or postponed.
6) RSVP with deposit payment.. pls message for details
7) Please message/ Protected content if interested or attending. Be sure you that you are comfortable with camping arrangement (no toilet and campsite facilities, no camping gear rental except to share open tent under flysheet, unless you bring own/share tent)
I will need your particulars for the permit. Anyone with experience in hiking and backpacking travel is welcomed to join.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.