[Dates TBC] Hike & Camp in Lost World (Level: Advanced)
Update: Dates are tentative as above, alternative is Protected content and to be confirmed once a minimum numbers have been achieved and the guide is available.
---------------- Protected content
You will be required to carry own backpack 12L to 15L depending on your camping gears. If you ok to sleep in open tent under flysheet and groundsheet provided by the Guide, you carry less weight. With backpack, you only need to trek 2.5 hours to campsite. From campsite to the biggest falls takes 8 hours return daypack hike.
There are 4 waterfalls, we will camp at one of the waterfalls.
1) Your participation is confirmed First come First served subject to number of volunteer drivers to drive 2. Protected content per way.
2) Hired Guide.
3) Food, cooking, gas & stove and transport: DIY and share.
4) Rucksack, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, jacket, trekking gears: on own.
5) This event is subject to weather. If rain and storm with winds, the trip will be delayed or postponed.
6) RSVP with deposit payment.. pls message for details.
7) Please message/ Protected content if interested or attending. Be sure you that you are comfortable with camping arrangement (no toilet and campsite facilities, no camping gear rental except to share open tent under flysheet, unless you bring own/share tent)
I will need your particulars for permit application two weeks in advance. 50% deposit will be required once trip is confirmed on.
The dates suggested is tentative with minimum pax 6 person to confirm go.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.