A movie, a garden, a palace and a night in Sintra
Let's get together for a magical evening on the grass of the Monserrate Palace park.
On the lawns and in the Palace of Monserrate, we shall thus gain the opportunity to see Rick reencounter his love Ilsa, her husband Victor Lazlo and Captain Renault. In Casablanca, for a brief period, an old love bursts back into life, in Michael Curtiz's classic movie from Protected content .
MEMBERS CAN EITHER PURCHASE THEIR OWN TICKETS OR TRANSFER 11,50€ TO OUR ACCOUNT AND WE WILL DO IT FOR THEM.
IBAN PT Protected content
Account holder João Gonçalves
• Entrances allowed from 8pm onwards.
• The Palace is open for visitors from 8pm to 9.30pm.
• Purchasing a daytime visitor ticket for the Palace of Monserrate does not provide free access to the evening cinema sessions.
• Scotturb provides free transport to all Cinema cycle ticket holders between Sintra Railway Station and the Park of Monserrate from 7.30pm to 00.40am.
• Parques de Sintra does not guarantee connection with any other public transportation.
• We recommend wearing warm clothing and comfortable footwear.
• Outdoor sessions may be canceled in case of adverse weather conditions (ticket holders may, in this case, request their refund via the respective purchase process or choose a different session)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.