In person Picnic
Yay, we can finally meet in person in San Francisco. Let's meet at Protected content to relax and reconnect. Please bring water bottle, a rug or folding chair. Due to high demand, we will split the group into 2, one would be hosted by me and the other by Peter Hanneforth. We will keep these two groups separate.
Member's safety is utmost important. These are safety guidelines issued by city of San Francisco.
• Keep gathering under 2 hours; the shorter it is, the safer it is.
• Don’t attend if you are or a family member is feeling ill or experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms (see
Protected content .
• Consider staying home if you are a member of a vulnerable population, e.g. those over age 50 or with
chronic medical conditions (see Protected content .
• Bring items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and your own water bottles.
• Wear a face covering or mask at all times, unless you are specifically exempted per Health Order C Protected content .
• Avoid high risk activities that expel more air and thus increases COVID-19 transmission such as singing,
chanting, shouting, and playing wind or brass instruments. See more under “How can singing, chanting,
shouting, and playing wind/brass instruments be done more safely?”
• Do not do any activities or sports that don’t allow physical distancing. Sports with shared equipment are
only allowed among members of up to 2 households.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.