Beer and Wine tasting + Lunch
Hi Beautiful people,
Would you like to escape the hustle and bustle of Auckland and try some amazing wines and beers under the same roof?
Let’s try some craft beers by Liberty Brewing and wines by Protected content followed by some lunch.
- We will start tasting some craft beers and wines at their Cellar Door & Lawn Bar.
- We will then follow this up with a delicious lunch at their restaurant :) This would be a great time to have a convivial moment together! I am attaching the menu also for your reference.
- Costs: $10 for 5 Wines
$12 for a paddle of 4 Beers
Lunch costs (everything to be paid by individuals)
- If you are keen for some fun and interactive group activity, we could do the Grape Vs. Grain package! Here we would sample and judge (two wines + two beers accompanied by a food match)! This is priced at $25.
Please arrange your own transport or we can arrange carpooling! Please post your comments in Discussion.
- To bring:
- Great enthusiasm and yourself ;)
- Proof of age (NZ Driver Licence/Hospitality NZ Protected content Access Card/Passport)
There are limited spots, therefore please cancel your RSVP if you think you wouldn't be able to make it to the event, so that the next person can be a part of this. Looking forward to a fun filled day with some good beers, wines, food and company! :)
P.S: We drink responsibly! ;)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.