The Starling Charity Bazaar - Shop for a Good Cause!
Dear KL Changemakers,
This coming Protected content , shop for a good cause as social enterprises and NGOs including the likes of Beautiful Gate Foundation for the Disabled, United Voice, National Autism Society of Malaysia (NASOM) and many more come together at the Starling Charity Bazaar.
Looking for handmade handicrafts? Fancy a taste of homemade delectables? Shop T-shirts designed by shelter home kids, woven crafts crafted by the orang asli communities, fiery sambal made by refugees and many more honest, artisanal goodies. Whatever tickles your fancy, whatever you shop – it’s all for a good cause!
List of participants:
• Beautiful Gate Foundation For The Disabled
• Dignity and Services
• Gerai OA
• Harapan Komuniti
• Havan Clothing
• Helping Hands Penan
• Living Hope Global
• National Autism Society of Malaysia - NASOM
• OhanaJo Studio
• RC Deaf Missions Malaysia
• Sze Women of Hope
• Tanamera Tropical Spa Products
• Balcony Bloomer
• The Good Shop Malaysia
• The Picha Project
• United Voice
- This is a "free & easy" activity, where you can go at your own convenience/leisure.
- Do feel free to enquire with the participants at each vendor about their volunteering program if you wish to support/work with them personally.
Happy shopping! :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.