Let's begin this year's activities by enjoying some Peruvian dishes at one of my favorite restaurants in Panama. Is a small and nice place, not fancy, but with the best ceviche you will find.
Entrance (choose one)
- Causa de pollo (mashed yellow potatoes with lemon and Peruvian "aji" peppers, tomato slices, avocado, egg and chicken)
- Ceviche mixto (octopus, squid, shrimp, fish)
Main dish (choose one)
- Lomo saltado (pieces of beef with onion, tomato, french fries, soy and oyster sauce and rice)
- Filete parrillero (grilled fish in “antichucho” sauce with sauteed vegetables and potatoes with chimichurri
- Sol y Luna (rice pudding and purple corn jelly with fresh and dried fruit)
1 iced tea, soda or chicha morada
The cost is USD Protected content and tip
Capacity is limited, so we will appreciate to confirm only if you are sure to attend.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.