Meals that heal: Let's prepare lunch at Ronald Mc Donald house
The Ronald McDonald House of Dallas provides a temporary home for families of seriously ill children - and provides them with a room. All meals are prepared and served by volunteers, so it would be great if you can join us!
About this activity:
Lunch is cooked between 10 am and 12 pm
Lunch is served from 12 pm Protected content
- Please arrive at 10:00 to get organized with the rest of the team
- I will buy all groceries - $30 cost for the event is to split the cost of groceries, please pay by Zelle.
- Closed toe shoes and hair up are a must
- When checking in at the front door, you will have your ID scanned and get a name tag.
- We need someone to volunteer to wash dishes
- We will all eat together, and clean up at the end of the activity.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is provided by volunteers every single day.
Keep in mind we need to cook for 70 people in total. We never know exactly how many families will show up. ONLY SIGN UP if you are sure you can make it. Ronald McDonald residents will depend on us to prepare lunch for all of them and let's not get into a situation in which we run out of food because someone cancelled last minute.
I will plan the Menu and bring the Groceries.
Hope to see you there,
Please e-mail me with any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.