Fernando's Quinceañero Party for Charity
Join us to celebrate Fernando's Quinceañero (he's a Leap Year baby but don't do the math). After celebrating Fernando Fest around the world, Fernando will celebrate in Dallas with friends on his actual birthday!
In a nod to Quinceañero / Quinceañera tradition, Fernando is asking men to wear Mexican Charro's and women to wear Quinceñera dresses - it's a BIG celebration!
In lieu of gifts and to enter party, please bring the following donations for the Rio Valley Relief Project to distribute at migrant camps for asylum seekers, items needed are as follows:
- Gauze (sterile and non sterile)
- Alcohol swabs
- Bandaids (all sizes, colorful/cartoon ones for kids appreciated)
- Face Masks for adults and pediatric face masks
(fun colors/shapes/cartoons/animals for kids)
- Hand Sanitizer (Industrial size hand pump or refills)
-Reusable gel cold packs-6oz
Frequently Used Medications:
- Anti-diarrhea adult/pediatric)
- Vitamins: non-gummy (pediatric/prenatal)
- Pedialyte (Powder)
- Cold/flu treatment (adult/pediatric suspension)
- Ibuprofen Protected content
- Tylenol (suspension/tablet)
Please also bring your favorite Mexican beverages and snacks, in addition, all musicians and their instruments are welcomed.
We will have DJ, mariachi’s and piñata.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.