Slide the puck just the right way and make sure it doesn't curl too far.
- Each player / team has four stones - red or blue.
- Always plays every other stone no matter what it looks like on the table.
- First player / team who first reaches 15 points wins.
- All rocks cross the barrier line marked in front of the 1 point field.
- The rocks that do not reach over the barrier line should be taken off the track.
- Points are awarded to all the stones that are better than their opponent's best stones.
- The team / person who scored in the previous round starts in the next round.
- The whole stone must be above the score line. (It's not enough that it is partially across the line).
- The stone that stays on the edge of the card end is worth 5 points.
- Both layers shoot the stone from the same short side of the table
We play one hour and then you have the choice to stay for a drink and have a chat.
You can invite friends, just let me know it.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.