Coolz Coffee in Organic Cafe
I'm the consul of Coffee Connections in Singapore and visiting Kuala Lumpur. Hope you can join me for coffee or a drink on this lazy Sunday afternoon! Let's make friends! :) If you can't make this one, I hope we can meet one day in Singapore instead!
1) I am not a paid member. Can you send me the address? - InterNations encourages paid membership and has restricted the address venue for that reason. Please don't message us (the Consuls) because as volunteers, we don't need the added work. Be coolz.
2) Can I bring a non-InterNations person(s)? - Yes. Be coolz. Ask them to register on InterNations first and join the activity.
3) I am too late to register, can I still come? - Yes. Be coolz.
4) I RSVPed but am not going to come (overslept, sick, partied too late last night, blah, blah)? Do I need to tell you? - No need. We are doing this absolutely free. Please don't contact us unless you're lost. Be coolz.
5) I called you and you aren't picking up! - We try to keep our phone at bay but we get busy talking and usually keep the phone away 1/2 hour after the start time. No blame/ shame/ grief please. Be coolz.
6) Please do not use this social time as a time to ask me to help you with your personal love/ sex life just because I am a coach. PLEASE don't. This is my social time.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.