Solidary Dinner Delivery - Thursday
We are collaborating with a small but great organization called CASA Solidaria. CASA Solidaria ( Protected content ) is a group of people that seeing the difficult situation some people is going through has decided to take action and help them by delivering homemade food every evening from Monday to Friday at Tirso de Molina Square at 20.30.
Their aim is to deliver Protected content every day. They are short of volunteers on Thursdays and Fridays, specially now in summer, so they are very delighted to have the internations changemakers helping out!
We will gather together first at the Cerveceria la Sureña at 19:15 (and enjoy a fresh beer, why not?) and we will head together to Tirso de Molina to deliver the food.
You can decide to only cook and deliver the food to the association or to stay and help with the organization (bringing food is compulsory as it is what is most needed). It is always needed an extra hand!
IMPORTANT: Commitment and attendance is very critical. If you cancel in the last minute or not showing up someone won't have dinner that night. so please only sign if you are committed.
Instructions for the cooking
1. I need to let the association now how many portions we are bringing by Tuesday at 22.00. So please let her know before that via whatsapp ( Protected content ) or PM in the Internations website what are you bringing.
2. The preferred type of food is cooked food in individual plastic containers (you can buy them very cheap in the chinese shop calle leganitos 33). The food should be vegetarian. No meat or fish please as not everybody can eat it for cultural reason.
3. Packs with a sandwich and a piece of fruit is ok also if your cooking skills are not great :). Again no meat or fish thanks!
4. Please when cooking it keep the same (or more if possible) hygiene as you would use for your own meals.
5. No need to spend a huge amount of money, with little money and imagination and care, it is very easy.
Hope to see you all there,