Pizza and planning!
It would be great to meet more people in the group to discuss what kinds of changemaker activities we could do together in Protected content , and to organise some of these. At the last meeting, we discussed a few possibilities, including:
- collecting winter clothes and blankets to donate to homeless individuals in the city
- fundraising events (e.g. dinners, sponsored walks/other events) to raise money for particular charities and institutions we would like to support
- doing a 'beach-clean' (or park-clean or street-clean)
- volunteering at shelters for the homeless or in-need
- teaching skills (e.g. science, dance) to young people
Let's meet for pizza at this delicious pizzaria in Campo Belo on Sunday 24th February (7pm - 9pm) to discuss more!
Again we will collect some care items (baby shampoo, baby soap) for the children who are receiving treatment at ITACI (see here: Protected content
Lizzie & Valeria
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.