Please see information from the Red Cross Geneva for the traditional event - 'Mimosa du bonheur'.
Below are the different stores around Geneva where people are needed to sell the mimosa for the Red Cross. Please go to the Doodle poll and select one that is good for you!
Thanks in advance for your participation!
Friday, 25 January
- ALIGRO Protected content
- CICR Protected content
- IKEA Protected content
- LANCY CENTRE Protected content
- CENTRE CYGNES Protected content
- CENTRE MEYRIN Protected content
- PLAINPALAIS CENTRE Protected content
- PLANETE CHARMILLES Protected content
Saturday, 26 January
- Coop Grand-Saconnex Protected content
- Coop Versoix Protected content
- Migros Versoix Protected content
- Migros Vésenaz Protected content
- Boulevard Carl-Vogt Protected content
- Plaine de Plainpalais Protected content
Drivers are also needed to help deliver and collect the mimosa on Thursday 24 January and on Saturday 26 January.
- Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.