Capture the Best Moments of Halloween
Celebrating Halloween in a city is always an eye-opener.
Halloween is almost here and with it comes nearly endless possibilities for making great photographs of everything around you especially children, adults, and amazing decorations.
Here are some tips for this spooktacular assignment about how to make the best photos this Halloween! Six ways to skill up your night photography on Halloween:
1) Use movement and get creative.
3) Apply 'After Dark' rule (use high ISO w/o drop in image quality).
4) Photograph the details by using a wide aperture.
5) Consider converting to black/white for further emphasis.
6) Shoot at least ONE classic creepy Halloween Photo for Sharing
Happy Clicking ....
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.