Anchestral Sounds of Turkics -Part 2- (Turkey/Russia/Greece)
THIS IS NOT AN HISTORICAL EVENT
Anchestral Sounds of Turkics Part 2 : Turkey-Russia-Greece
A Turkic Indigenous : "TUVANS" Throat Song Traditions
The Tuvans or Tuvinians (Tuvan: Тывалар, Tıvalar) are a Turkic indigenous people of Siberia who live in Russia (Tuva). They speak Tuvan, a Siberian Turkic language.The Tuvan language belongs to the Northern or Siberian branch of the Turkic language family. 70% of the lexis is Turkic and the remaining 30% is Mongolic.
Vocally reinforced Among the Bashkirs, a Turkic-speaking people from the Ural Mountains, musicians sing melodies with breathy reinforced harmonics in a style called "uzliau."
Epic singers in Uzbekistan, Karakalpakstan and Kazakhstan intro- duce hints of reinforced harmonics in oral poetry.
Peoples who speak Turkic language reinforce harmonics oral poetry and travelling with music Turkic Tuvans ...
Is it possible to find any connection in Russia as a Turkolog between Greece and Turkey with a anchestral way?
Can I follow their path to reach peace between Greece and Turkey peace?
Ozan,aşık in Turkey-shaman in Sibiria-Russia , may connected with
Karakalpakis word in Greece?
This is second part of Anchestral sound of Turkics documentary
are you ready to discover it with us?
We all in the same boat!
* This is a musical/cultural event, just for fun. Not a university course, requiring scientific research. Everybody will be respected but NO DISRESPECT will be tolerated..
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.