Nduini Hills Hike!
Get ready to be Charmed by the views from Nduini Hills.
Starting from the floor of the Rift in Mai Mahiu, Nduini Hills are part the larger Kikuyu Escarpment.
This is where the central highlands meet the Maasai wilderness.. the vastness of the plains from the viewpoints are breathtaking.
Duration of Hike : Protected content
Charges: Ksh 3,600
The cost include:
* Transport to and from
* Guide fee
* Conservation fee
* Drinking water 1 litre bottle
The cost is exclusive of:
• Packed Lunch/Snacks
• Anything not mentioned above
What to bring:
• Packed lunch,
• Extra drinking water
• Snacks and drinks,
• Sun screen, sunglasses, hat
• Comfortable hiking gear/shoes
• Carry your rain gear (poncho) in case of change of weather.
• An extra change of clothes and shoes ( in case it rains)
Instructions on making the payments to book your spot:
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.