The Waterfall Chase at Kimakia Forest!
This year we shall explore new trails!
We have a new trail in the ever splendid Nyandarua (Aberdares) Ranges. Starting at Kimakia Forest Fishing Camp about 2 hours drive from Nairobi.
The trails follows a fishermen’s trail down crossing Chania river burbling down towards Thika. We continue up following Ragia River in a final push to the base of the thundering approximately 60m -2 stair Kimakia Falls.
We take our time taking in the beauty and letting the thunder calm us. Soon we retrace our steps back to the camp
Walking Duration: 6hours
Terrain: indigenous and River walking
Attractions: Natural forest, waterfall
We shall keenly be following the directives and measures issued by the Ministry of Health to keep us safe on all our trips
1. Social distancing in the vehicle . vehicles will carry half the usual capacity
2. Use of sanitizers. Everyone should have a sanitizer
3. Ensure you have a mask on at all times
5. Avoid hand shakes and sharing of snacks
The cost include:
* Transport to and from
* Guide fee
* Armed Rangers fee
* Conservation fee
The cost is exclusive of:
What to bring:
• Packed lunch, drinking water.
• Mask, sanitizer
• Comfortable hiking gear/shoes, rain gear (poncho)., An extra change of clothes
Instructions on making the payments to book your spot: Go to MPESA:
1. Send money:Protected content
4. Enter PIN and Press OK.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.