Let's Talk About Business! - Vol. 5 🖐
Hello everyone, if you are looking for inspiration, how big entrepreneurs make it and also increase your business knowledge, you must participate to this conference: LET'S TALK ABOUT BUSINESS - Vol. 5.” Sponsored by PUCP (Universidad Catolica del Perú) and CIDE (Centro de Innovacion y Desarrollo Emprendedor), they'll bring together great entrepreneurs and speakers specialists on business topics for this great 4 hour event.
This event is recommended for entrepreneurs, business owners and any person who want to run a business; this conference is for those who wants to learn more from the experience of peruvian business people, DIGITAL MKT, E-COMMERCE, Productivity and Business knowledge.
► PLACE: Protected content
► CONFERENCE TOPICS:
- 3.00 pm APERTURA – Nano Cuculiza (Director de Let’s Talk About Business)
- 3.15 pm CASO DE ÉXITO 1: “LA PANKA” - Ponente: Denisse Nossar ( Fundadora / Gerente)
- 3.45 pm LIBROS DE NEGOCIOS: “El Arte de Empezar 2.0”, Autor: Guy Kawasaki; Ponente: Alan Ferrandiz
- 4.15 pm EMPRENDIMIENTO 3.0: Influencer invitada
- 4.45 pm CASO DE ÉXITO 2: “WHAIRO” - Ponente: Juan José Chemo (Fundador - Director)
- 5:15 pm COFFEE BREAK
- 5.30 pm CASO DE ÉXITO 3: “PISCANO” - Ponente: María Arregui (Fundadora)
- 6.00 pm MKT DIGITAL PARA NEGOCIOS: “GESTIÓN DE CONTENIDOS PARA GENERAR VALOR” - Ponente: Victor Pairazaman (Agencia digital “LA BURBUJA”)
- 6.30 pm MOTIVACIÓN Y PRODUCTIVIDAD: Ponente: Nano Cuculiza
- 6.55 pm CIERRE
You could buy a ticket for this event clicking on this link: Protected content
(The on-line registration will take only 3 minutes, then you could choose the way how you prefer to make the payment there.)
► WHAT INCLUDE:
- Entrance to all conferences
- Coffee break
- Participation Certificates grant by PUCP
- For this event we recommend that the participants have knowledge of Spanish.
Let’s enjoy a good afternoon in a perfect business environment with great people; see you all the next Saturday October 28th
Thank you all.