Share your memories with everyone on InterNations!
Kintoki-yama is easy hiking route in Hakone area, popular with family.
Dear Hiking and Nature Friends,
The best season for hiking is autumn and it starts.
The higher we can get, the better the view will be.
- Backpack, hiking shoes, gloves, wear for any weather
- Hiking shoes is preferable. Sneaker is at own your risk.
- WATER 1.5 litre and food for the lunch break
(we may be able to order some hot soup at the hut)
- You need reserve seats for bus by yourself.
(If you can't reserve, you can go to Gotenba Sta. Transfer at Gotanba Sta. to bus to Otome Touge. You can get seat.)
From Shinjuku Sta. To Otome Touge
From Tokyo Sta. To Otome Touge(alternative bus plan)
- Get together at Protected content
- Arrive at Otome Touge 8:59
- Start hiking around 9:00
- Reach mountain top around 11:00
- Lunch (maybe also available from mountain hut)
- Enjoy view on Mt. Fuji and surrounding area
- Down to Ashigara Koen Park, Photo Time as a background Mt.Fuji.
- Down to Jizo-do Bus Stop
- Bus from Jizo-do to Shin-Matsuda Sta. 15:25,16:25,17:25
- Bus arrived at Shin-Matsuda Sta. Protected content
- Arrive in Shinjuku around Protected content
- We don't wait for late comer for bus. You take action at your own risk.
- Lady's rest room is long cue on the hutte. Check first.
- My seat No is 3A.
Otome Touge Bus Stop 9: Protected content Touge 9: Protected content 10: Protected content 11:00
Lunch time 12: Protected content 13: Protected content Touge 13: Protected content Time 14: Protected content 15:00
Expense: Total 3,270yen
Bus Shinjuku - Otome Touge Protected content
Bus Jizo-do - Shin-Matsuda Sta. 650yen
Train Shin-Matsuda Sta. - Shinjuku Sta. 780yen