Rooftop Picnic & Foot Bath
Did you know that Tokyo features some beautiful rooftops available to the general public ?
This time we are going to visit a rooftop in the elegant town part of Ginza.
Feel free to bring your picnic blanket & obento box, sunscreen, hat, sun glasses, your grannies marmalade etc.
Don't forget to bring a towel if you plan to dip your toes into the foot bath.
Please be considerate to others, there will also be members from the general public.
Please do NOT sign up if you are nervous about sunshine, rain or anything like it.
IF you sign up, out of courtesy to others, we ask you to PLEASE:
* do come on time,
* be a team player,
* understand that this is a community activity
(Not a travel agency)
* don't leave without updating the organizer,
* don't rush and leave early ( check start and end time),
* avoid noisy, loud or aggressive discussions,
* help with preparation and cleanup ( take home your rubbish)
* dont bring any uninvited guests, pets, NON-members, drones etc. and
* avoid canceling last minute or
* cheap excuse
otherwise you are at risk that fellow members wish you hadent signed up.
If you find that above points are unreasonable requests it might be better for you to skip this activity.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.