Apéro dinatoire in the beautiful garden terrace of theProtected content with an excellent lake view!
Let's taste a selection of good wines while we chat, mingle for some great fun with friends and other IN people alike!
- We start with Sangria white or red;
- The open buffet includes:
GRECQUE (olive, tomate, feta) ITALIENNE (crudités, croûtons, parmesan) EXOTIQUE (mangue, papaye, tomate, piment doux) ESTIVALE (chèvre, pêche jaune, crudités) NIÇOISE (tomate, thon, salade, olive) INDIENNE (poulet, riz, curry jaune) MARGUERITE (tomate, mozzarella, basilic);
- Greek wine "Semeli" Protected content , ideal with salad and the buffet above, brings freshness;
- Portion of cheese roblochon vaudois;
- Gamay barriqué de Henri Chollet à Villette, ideal for summer nights
- Finally, Rosé de Pinot Noir de Tartegnin.
19h Protected content Tasting
How to get there by bus?Protected content
Feel free to bring your friends, just make sure they sign up to InterNations first and use a free trial to join the guest list.
P.S. : If you prefer to add a fish dish "Tranche d'espadon et timbale de quinoa ou riz safrané", you can pay an additional 10 Fr. at the venue. It pairs well with Rosé de Pinot Noir de Tartegnin above.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.