Let's get together for an apéro-dinatoire, on the eve of French National Day.
We'll stay in the beautiful garden terrace of the Tennis Club with an excellent lake view, one of the best places in Lausanne for a summer night event!
We start with a welcome drink:
- Kir royal à la crème de cassis de Dijon et grignotine
Buffet "made in france" tricolore :
- soupe de moule safranée
- plateau de fromage de France, charcuterie et melon de Cavaillon avec pains assortis
- salade au bleu d’Auvergne, noix et tomate
- salade Niçoise au thon, pommes de terre, olives
- quiche aux légumes
- St Lannes blanc de Gascogne
- Rosé de Provence du Pays d'Oc
- Bordeaux Haut Médoc Chateau Sémonlon Protected content
19h Protected content apéro-dinatoire
Only those who have executed the pre-payment can actually attend!
To confirm your attendance send me a message to Protected content so that I give you the banking details. The deadline for the pre-payment, 45 fr, is Thursday 11th, Then, you'll be on the guest list.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.