You name it Road Trip - Netherlands, Czech Republic & Austria
Road trip starting from Netherlands to Czech Republic, Austria ( via Germany)
Highlights of Road Trip:
1) Visiting Tourist attractions in Netherlands, Czech Republic & Austria.
2) Hostel or Airbnb accommodation as we move.
3) Self driven V-Class Mercedes ( Maximum 8 people)
4) All activities and spots are flexible, no prefixed program except starting and ending time.
5) Any stopover, halt, activities like clubbing etc at our convenience .
6) All cost & expenses to be shared equally among all travelers. ( Car rental, parking, food, accommodation and other common expenses)
7) Tourist attractions mix of Historic/Heritage Sites, Nature, City walk, Villages, countryside, National Parks, clubs, ( but no shopping halts ) covering over 40 to 60 spots.
8) Only driving through Germany ( but not visiting) .
1) Ticket to Amsterdam and return at your cost. ( Also option to Join in Prague)
2) Visa arrangement to be done by traveler himself/herself. ( If required)
3) International Driving permit if available , but not mandatory.
4) We need one more driver who has international driving experience.
5) Traveler must be flexible to stay comfortable with group and whatever accommodation we get enroute like airbnb, b&b, Hostel.
6) Don't encourage first time overseas traveler to join. Experienced and flexible travelers more fun.
7) Get travel insurance, medical insurance,
8) Carry Atleast Protected content Protected content .
9) As we all travel as friends and group, so making fuss or being demanding will not help. Everyone share some sort of work or responsibility to coordinate road trip, accommodation, food etc, as we move.
10) Once you RSVP and confirm cost of rental car to be paid in advance, as commitment. Rest as we go.
11) No last minute cancellation and your trip gets confirmed once you buy tickets/ visa/ insurance/foreign exchange. You may RSVP and ask me if you have any question or doubt.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.