Road trip- Great Ocean Road- Melbourne to Nelson
Road trip on Great Ocean road, covering atleast 10 beautiful spots.
Travelling by SUV on sharing basis.
Hang ten in Torquay
Soak up the beauty in Lorne
Enjoy an escape in Birregurra
Go Koala-spotting at Kennett River
Hike through a rainforest
Dine with a view at Apollo Bay
Fly high above The Twelve Apostles
Go low at Loch and Gorge
Stretch yourself on the Great Ocean Walk
Spots to be covered
London Bridege, Port Campbell
Mariners lookout Apollo Bay
Flagstaff Hill Maritime village
Tower Hill Wildlife reserve
Bay of Islands
Loch Ard Gorge
Highlights of Road Trip:
1) Visiting Tourist attractions on coast.
2) Hostel or Airbnb/Hotel accommodation as we move.
3) Self driven SUV ( Maximum 5 people per vehicle)
4) All activities and spots are flexible, no prefixed program except starting and ending time.
5) Any stopover, halt, activities like clubbing etc at our convenience .
6) All cost & expenses to be shared equally among all travelers. ( Car rental, parking, food, accommodation and other common expenses)
7) Tourist attractions mix of Historic/Heritage Sites, Nature, villages, countrysides,National Parks, clubs, covering over dozen spots on Great Ocean Road.
1) Ticket/ VISA for overseas visitors to be arranged by guest.
2) International Driving permit if available , but not mandatory for international guests.
3) Bring your basic clothes, and smaller baggage.
4) We need one more driver who has international driving experience.
5) Traveler must be flexible to stay comfortable with group and whatever accommodation we get enroute like airbnb, b&b, Hostel.
6) Don't encourage first time overseas traveler to join. Experienced and flexible travelers more fun, who has done similar road trips, or trekking or camping.
7) Get travel insurance, medical insurance, if you consider necessary.
8) Carry Atleast Protected content .
9) As we all travel as friends and group, so making fuss or being demanding will not help.( It is self help amateur trip) Everyone share some sort of work or responsibility to coordinate road trip, accommodation, food etc, as we move along
10) No last minute cancellation and your trip gets confirmed once you pay 100$ token amount which will be adjusted against common expenses.
More details will be updated soon..
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.