SALAAM INDIA - Bollywood Concert / Dance/ Buffet Food - Night
SALAAM INDIA is a live Bollywood concert, taking place on 26 January in Munich, organised by PJ Events, with singing and dancing performances put
together by a popular team of International artists. It is our way of paying tribute to our great nation on Republic Day.
About the Concert
Over the course of 2.5 hours, you will be entertained and mesmerized by live Bollywood music and beautiful dance performances.
The concert includes Bollywood songs of all genres, including a special segment of patriotic songs as well as modern songs. In addition, there will be a number of intricate dance numbers performed by the professional D4Dance team & special singing segment by Soul Sargam music band from Munich.
· BIJU NAIR: The sensational Indian singer whose stage presence is second to none
· RITHISHA PADMANABH: One of the Indian film industry's most well-known playback singers
· RUNA SIKDAR: The popular designer who will showcase a unique audio-visual presentation and has designed and directed this spectacular show
· D4DANCE: The beloved dance group based in Munich, who will perform iconic dance numbers throughout the evening
· BOMBAY BLUES: Top-notch musicians flown in especially from London
· SOUL SARGAM: Indian Music Band from Munich, a wing of D4Dance
EVENT Link: Protected content
For all internation members we have discounted classic ticket , Normal Price 25 euro , Discounted price 20 euro
Please transfer the amount 20 euro ,as soon as you put your name on the list, to the following account:
All tickets & passes include an array of delicious Indian Buffet as well as entry to the event.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions about the event. We hope to see you there!
Thank you very much and kind regards
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.