Dream trip to Croatia!
I am planning a trip to Croatia, a trip full of sun, swim, sightseeing, good food/wine and hike. Requires few commuting and early awakenings, please check if fits to your expectations. Also, feel free for re-organising parts of the trip. Rental car is a recommended option if somebody wants to drive.
Please book your flight first and let’s find some good accommodation (individual or shared).
I have already a draft plan for the week, but feel free to share your proposals.
- Day 11/08: Arrival in Dubrovnik, take accommodation and afternoon beach and/or sightseeing.
- Day 12/08: Ferry to Lokrum Island and evening sightseeing (or the other way around). Kayak and snorkelling tour option. Protected content
- Day 13/08: Beach and … a MUST see: SRD Mountain, the top above Dubrovnik (hike or cable car). The most beautiful view over Dubrovnik, Croatia and even Bosnia, if clear sky. Sunset picnic option Protected content
- Day 14/08: Move to Split from Dubrovnik (ferry 28 EUR-longer or bus 16 EUR-shorter) - take accommodation - beach and/or sightseeing.
- Day 15/08: Trip to KRKA Waterfalls from Split (Flixbus 20 EUR return). Take your swimwear! Protected content
Admission fee = 27 EUR
- Day 17/08: Guided Tour to Plitvice Lakes National Park from Split.Requires intense walking! Protected content
Guided tour + transport = 43 EUR (Admission fee = 20 EUR excluded)
- Day 18/08: Free time/shopping/Local bus to Trogir, UNESCO World Heritage town and return to CGN.
* or move to Zadar for the return flight
Let's enjoy it! :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.