☀️ International Sunny Picnic☀️ (20C - 25C)
A real international treat? - Only you can make it happen on a sunny warm day in London !
☀️Temperature will be 20C from 13:00, rising up to 25C by 17:00, so come prepared with hats, water and sunscreen😎
Get ready for some international food, drinks, clothes and colors.
No dogs in this part of the park. Toilets are within Protected content and cost 20p
If possible, please bring:
1. A4 sheet with a flag showing their primary country (you can choose two if you want)
2. Food from their own culture – homemade/purchased to share – enough for Protected content
3. Drinks from their own culture – homemade/purchased to share – enough for Protected content OR just bring what you want to drink
4. Wear clothes that you would wear typically in your country
5. Anything else to reflect to your culture
Feel free to bring friends (just let them know that they should sign on InterNations and for the activity first).
Nearly everyone who attended our last few picnics found the location easily.
You can call me on Protected content , but please bear in mind that once the picnic has started, I may not hear the phone call. Also, please don't text once the activity has started, as I will not be checking my phone all the time, as I will be hosting the picnic :).
PS If you cannot attend, please kindly press “CANCEL ATTENDANCE” button so others can then join on the day. Thanks.