Parkour Circuit Training
Parkour circuit training:
We're challenging you with a one hour tough, sweaty, full body workout.
We start off with a jog (or you can bike), a game and some dynamic stretches. Then you're going to rotate twice through six stations, one move per station, three variations per move. Finally, we're going to stretch it out.
You're going to workout really hard, feel that burn and get exhausted afterwards! Are you up for the challenge? If so come and join the fun!
Come have fun, workout your body, challenge your mind as we learn and train parkour together in the woods!
What is parkour?
• Adapting to and overcoming mental and physical obstacles in creative ways
• Complete mental (focus, perseverance, discipline...) and physical (all muscles from head to toe) exercise
• It involves balancing, crawling, rolling, jumping, swinging, vaulting, climbing, descending
• Anyone can do it, it can be done anywhere, there are no rules, there is no competition
• It’s a sport, art, discipline, philosophy, lifestyle
What to wear and bring?
• Wear appropriate athletic clothing (loose shirt, sweatpants/stretchy pants, sneakers/running shoes)
• A water bottle (and maybe a light and small bag but expect to jog with it)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.