Chefugee cocktail party - Venezuelan refugee chef
Welcome to the first Chefugee event in Barcelona!
Chefugee is a beautiful project run by volunteers from around the world. Our mission is to give opportunities for talented refugee and asylum seeker cooks to show their culture through food.
Our first event will be cocktail style and we are bringing chef Francisco Favaro from Venezuela to make a very special menu for us! In this event he is going to tell us a little bit of his story through his words and through his cooking.
- Mini fried empanadas with red bean purée and cheese
- Mini fried empanadas with black bean purée with cilantro and spices
- Ceviche with plantains
- Beef skewers with yuca and plantains
- "Thousand Layer" maize crumpets with sweet corn, cheese and lime zest
- Shot "Chupe Venezolano" with a mix of chicken, cilantro, potatoes, celery and corn
- Traditional Venezuelan dessert "tetas de chocolate" with sweet coconut
- Coconut cake
The menu is €20/person and includes 2 glasses of wine.
The tickets are limited and they are being sold through the link: Protected content
Hope you can join us for this special night!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.