Wanderlust 108 MEXICO
Please, join the Wanderlust Protected content Celebration to be held October 20, 2.018 from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wanderlust Protected content is a full day celebration in support of the mindful movement, featuring a triathlon unlike any you’ve ever known.
W108 bring together three intentional activities at Campo Deportivo del Estado Mayor Presidencial in CDMX: a 5K (is approximate) run, an outdoor yoga class, and a guided meditation.
What does Protected content
1 = Unity 0 = Wholeness 8 = Infinite Love
Nationally recognized teachers, spiritual leaders, and musical talent are featured at this event to make for a fun-filled, empowering day both on and off your mat.
From DJs on the main stage to local vendors offering organic food and crafts, and charitable organizations making an impact in our local community,
Join a vibrant community to spread love, peace, compassion, and well-being into the world.
This is a triathlon for everybody, so come to join our mindful community.
This is a non-competitive, just-for-fun opportunity to do it all.
And by all we mean altogether, supporting each other as we push our boundaries and challenge ourselves with new experiences.
HOOPING / SLACKLINING / MEDITACIONES ACTIVAS Y CON INSTRUMENTOS / ACROYOGA / AERIAL YOGA / MAGNET DRUMS / GIMNASIA URBANA / YOGA PARA NIÑOS / KIRTAN.
IMPORTANT Where do I get my ticket BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE take advantage of the OFFERS before SEPT 27
Wanderlust Protected content non-refundable though tickets are transferable. To transfer your ticket to another person, login to Boletia View your Order” to edit your ticket. Enter the name and email address of the person you would like to transfer your ticket to and press “Save.”
• Bring your photo ID and PDF ticket, printed or digital, to check in upon arrival.
• The essentials: yoga mat and running/walking shoes, reusable water bottle (don´t bring disposable plastic bottles please).
• We want to enjoy the sun, but stay safe in it, too. Since you’ll be outdoors, don’t forget your sunscreen, sunglasses, hat.
• Bring paper currency because most of the vendors will accept cash. You will want to bring enough for local eats and anything else that strikes your fancy.
• Important: Purchase Wanderlust merch with credit card only.
• Layers: to be comfortable no matter what the weather brings, so come prepared with layers that you can add or subtract depending on the temperature. Bring your hoodie or a light jacket — and a rain jacket just in case!
• The event will go on rain or shine. If there is lightning, we’ll pause until we have been in the clear for 30 minutes.
• If you want to store your mat and belongings during the run, you’re welcome to bring a backpack. There will be a bag check and lockers.
• Snacks to keep yourself nourished throughout the day (optional).
Where this event will take place:
Campo Deportivo del Estado Mayor Presidencial
Av. Constituyentes 851, Álvaro Obregón, Lomas Altas, Protected content de México, CDMX, México
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.