Soiree au Kayak
We managed to have kayaking 🚣♀️in the mangroves reaching the purple island and enjoying the sunset there. So, we have discussed with the agency to get a good group price and we pre-booked with them for Friday 04/12/ Protected content other weekends are booked already..) , they are two options :
1) Kayaking🛶 in the Mangroves+purple island🏝️ =120QR /person instead of 180QR.
2)Kayaking🛶 in the Mangroves+purple island🏝️+bonfire 🌛♨️and drums+cycling🚲 with professional instructor =150QR /person instead of 220QR.
- The trip is starting from 3:00 pm near Al Meera Of Al Dhakhira to around 7:00 pm.
- First come first served (due to corona restrictions we have to limit the number), so for those who want to book, let me know please by coming weekend.
We advise you to bring the following: -
– Closed shoes or sandals that can get wet, it can be rocky in certain places.
Comfortable clothes to wear for kayaking (light, loose fitting clothing is best), shorts and t-shirt work well. (Please try to be dressed following the rules of the country)
– Change of clothes for after the trip
– A towel
– Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat/cap
They provide all kayaking equipment necessary
– Life jacket
– Single or double kayak
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.