• you choose to take care of yourself in the best natural way.
• believe in the healing power of the plants.
• Read the labels of the products you buy to avoid chemical components this event is for you.
The workshop is divided into 2 parts, at first we will talk about what the essential oils are, from where they come from and in what ways we can use them in our home effectively. We will say how we use it and when, through inhalation or through the skin. You will learn the properties and uses of 5 specific essential oils to start using them in yourself and in your family. The entrance to the first part is free.
In the 2nd part the workshop becomes more practical and we will apply what we have learned. Those who sign up will be able to make 3 curative mixtures.
1. Oil for muscular aches (or alternative mix and period pains)
2. Inhalation device for the headache (or alternatively for relaxation, anti-stress)
3. Liner Mist with refreshing and relaxing action.
Posts for 2nd part are only 10, so if you want to take part, say it directly. Participants will take with them the blends they will make to enjoy the beneficial properties of aromatherapy in their home or to make a beautiful gift to their loved one.
Participation fee for Part 2: € 13
Presentation: Kiki Kaloudis: Holistic Aromatherapist | Essential Oils Expert
6 members min.with call or sms and prepayment to reserve your participation to the 2nd part.
Thank you all!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.