Improve your Webmeeting Speaking Skills with Toastmasters Online
Improve your speaking skills from the comfort of your home!
Looking forward to seeing you virtually at 12:00PM.
Here are some on-camera tips to help keep an online meeting productive and professional:
- Dress appropriately
- Keep the camera on eye level
- Look more into the camera when talking and less on the screen
- Make sure the lighting is good and there is light in front and not behind you
- Mute your microphone when you're not talking
- In case of noise or echo, wear headphones
- Make sure to speak up
- Eat before or after the meeting
- Stay present. If you have to leave please mute and turn off the camera until you return
- Ensure that you have a minimum distraction background
- Place your phone in one location. Avoid walking around with it
- Put your phone/computer on silent notifications
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.