Sand Volleyball Fun and Sun!
Once again, we invite you to spend a couple of hours on Saturday playing sand volleyball and enjoying the sun!
Day/Time: Saturday, Sept 30th from 12:00am-1:30pm.
Place: Sand Volleyball court in Protected content
Address: Protected content
Entrances: There are three entrances: Protected content
Because our group is getting big, we ask you to please stick with the following guidelines when making a reservation:
• All InterNations members must make a reservation. Please don't show up without a reservation as there may not be space.
• If your plans change, please cancel so someone else can claim your space.
• If you need to cancel on the day of the activity, please let me know via email or via telephone.
• Friends and family are welcome as long as they are registered in Internations and also make a reservation.
• Please try to arrive at the start time.
Cost: Everyone needs to contribute $5.000 pesos to help pay for the court Preventive Maintenance . (Per person, when starting the game.
However, the following people have already paid for this cycle and do NOT need to pay this time:
(NOTE: I am posting this event on Karol's behalf. She will be hosting it - Ed)
If you get lost, have to cancel at the last minute, or have questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact Protected content
See you Saturday!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.