Sand Volleyball? Sure why not???!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We will be initiating a new collection of money this Saturday.
Karol is in charge this weekend but I am posting the event for her.
We look forward to a fun morning, with lots of sunshine Bogota and game between friends!
Because our group is getting big, we ask you to please stick with the following guidelines when making a reservation:
• All InterNations members must make a reservation. Please don't show up without a reservation as there may not be space.
• If your plans change, please cancel so someone else can claim your space.
• If you need to cancel on the day of the activity, please let me know via email or via telephone.
• Friends and family are welcome as long as they are registered in Internations and also make a reservation.
• Please try to arrive at the start time.
Cost of the game: We pay 30.000 pesos every Saturday to rent the court. To make the collection of money easier, everyone must contribute 10.000 peso every Protected content (this depends on how many different players show up during that time). Payment is made your first time showing up during the period designated by the counsels. Once the accumulated money runs out, we will begin a new collection period. The following people have already paid for this period and do not need to pay:
If you get lost, have to cancel at the last minute, or have questions, do not hesitate to contact me in order to help.
See you Saturday.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.